How To View History On Instagram?
Instagram is one of the most popular platforms of social media, and its users are 1.21 billion monthly users; many users often have the question about how to view history on Instagram.
If you are also a user who wants to see your Instagram history, then this blog can be very informative and helpful for you because, in this article, some steps will be told, with the help of which you can see the history of your Instagram account.
Let us know how any Instagram users can see their posts, like history and browsing history. And to see these histories, users must follow some easy steps, which you will know about in this blog.
Guidelines for viewing Instagram post likes history
Instagram story posting has become a trend of Instagram, users put many stories on their Instagram accounts daily, and some of the stories posted by users on their Instagram stories are reels of other Instagram users.
Users often want to save some posts from their liked reels so that users can put those reels on their Instagram stories. Instagram users can follow the steps mentioned below to see the history of their Instagram’s liked posts
- Open the Instagram app and log in to your Instagram account. Then tap the “menu bar” (three horizontal lines) at the above-right corner.
- After clicking on the Hamburger menu, many options will appear on your mobile screen, and you have to click on “Your activities” from those options.
- When you click on “Your activities,” more options appear on your screen, out of which you have to click on “Interactions.”
- Then click on the “Likes” tab, and after that, you can see on your screen all those posts which have been liked by your Instagram account.
When you click on the Interaction option, four more options appear on your screen apart from the Likes option.
- Comments – By clicking on the comments option, you can see the history of the comments on your Instagram account.
- Story replies – You can see all the stories you have responded to through the story replies option.
- Reviews – Users can see the history of reviews by clicking on the reviews option.
- Not interested – This option is helpful to see your not interested post history.
Guidelines for viewing Instagram browsing history
Users of Instagram see many posts and reels on their account daily, some of which are promotional posts, due to which many times users unknowingly click on some links. When users click on those links, users visit the website or app to which they were linked. Below are the steps that Instagram users can follow to view their browsing history –
- First of all, open the Instagram app and log in to your Instagram account. Tap the “profile icon” in the below-right corner of your mobile screen.
- Then click on the “menu bar” (horizontal three lines), which appears on the above-right corner of your mobile screen.
- After clicking on the menu bar, click on the “Your activities” option.
- After clicking on the “Your Activates” option, many options will appear on your mobile screen, and out of all those options, you have to click on “Links you’ve visited.”
When you click on the “Links you’ve visited” option, you can see the history of all the links you have visited on your screen. Through this option, you can see the links on which you have clicked, as well as you can see the date when those links were clicked.
As the best site to buy Twitter followers In India, we have described the steps users should follow to view history on Instagram in this article above. All the steps that users should follow to see their post history and browsing history are fully described in this article. By following these steps, users can easily see their Instagram history.
Suppose you are an Instagram user and are worried about not increasing the number of followers on your Instagram account. In that case, you can buy Instagram followers India because buying followers is an easy way to get more followers. Users can visit the Netsviral website to buy Indian Instagram followers at an affordable price.